Would you open your home to a stranger and then leave and go to work? Hiring a housekeeper is doing exactly that! You want to pick a cleaning company that is safer for you, your family, and mother earth. Your belongings, your pets and your home are important and deserve only the best.
Here are a few questions to ask any company you are considering hiring:
- 1. How long have you been in business?
- A new company may not be established enough to last. You could end up going through the hiring process again.
- 2. Will I get the same house cleaner all the time?
- Many companies send out whoever is available. If they don’t pay well, they may have high staff turnover and new people training constantly.
- 3. What about supplies and equipment?
- We provide everything you will need for a great home cleaning. We use allergy-free and biodegradable products. We bring all of the sanitized tools and equipment, as well as HEPA filtration vacuums. This saves you a lot of time and money. If your house cleaning service is using your products and they run out of something, what do they do? What happens when your vacuum breaks? These are expenses that you have to take into consideration. You also have to consider the time necessary to prep your supplies and make sure they have what they will need. With Jalima Professional Cleaning, we take care of all these details so you can focus on more important things.
- 4. Are you insured and bonded?
- If an expensive item is broken, missing or ruined, who will pay for it? Hire only professional companies who have taken the time and money to give you a financial guarantee.
- 5. Are you licensed?
- Surprisingly, some companies are not. They work “under the table” and don’t pay taxes. This doesn’t offer their staff government benefits or protections.
- 6. Do you have references?
- Ask for current customer phone numbers and call them. Find out how long they’ve been with the company, the job they do, and staff reliability. Do they show up on time? Do they do what they promise? Are prescriptions, jewelry and antiques safe around them?
A little research ahead of time will save you time and money later.
At Jalima Professional Cleaning, our staff is thoroughly screened for state and out-of-state records. We know everything about them. We check for criminal records and work history. Jalima hires only workers with impeccable backgrounds. In addition, we are completely insured and bonded against damage. In our many years of work in Bellingham, we have never had legal problems with a single client.
Superior cleaning and professional staff. That’s the Jalima difference. Contact Us Today for a FREE house cleaning estimate.